Minutes 04-07-2018

India Basin Neighborhood Association

BOARD MEETING MINUTES

April 7, 2018

ITEM 1. 9:00 – 9:20: CHECK IN

  • Roll Call / Quorum
  • Review / Approve Last Minutes
  • Treasurer Report
  • Board Member Check-in / Announcements NOT on the Agenda

ITEM 2. 9:20 – 9:40 – STATUS OF MARCH ACTION ITEMS

  • Chair duties transfer status
    • Jill to check mail weekly
  • Treasurer Report
    • Need: Paypal Membership
  • Membership Status
  • Website update status
    • In progress, Sean presented 1st website draft
  • March Correspondence (PG&E Walkway Erosion, Underground Utilities)

ITEM 3. 9:40 – 10:00 – BOARD BUSINESS

  • Discuss and decide whether Board meetings are open, when, and to whom, or not
    • Allen F. makes a motion to consider each separately: open/closed; when; and to whom
    • Jill makes a motion to open board meetings open to membership except during a called closed session; Michael H. seconds; Jill and Sean oppose
  • Communication Procedures – Board
  • Communication Procedures – Membership
  • Request from Sherwood Design about Islais Creek Resilient Design presentation on May 5

ITEM 4. 10:00 – 10:20 1550 Evans

  • Discuss various options and decide which, if any, to support. Discuss other ways to stay involved in decision-making process
    • Michael H. makes a motion to write a letter of support asking for community center and food; Richard seconds; all in favor

ITEM 5. 10:20 – 10:30: UPCOMING ACTION ITEMS

Determine actions and IBNA representative for upcoming meetings and tasks

  • Shipyard Parcel F Meeting and Document Review
  • 900 Innes / 700 Innes EIR response

ITEM 6. 10:30 – 11:00: D-10 MOBILITY STUDY The San Francisco County Transport Authority

           Welcome Rachel Hiatt, Principal Planner at the SFCTA

ITEM 7. 11:00 – 11:20: 2018 EVENT PLANNING: Seeking volunteers to help with events

  • D10 Candidate Forum: Discuss and decide whether to sponsor or not. Create committee to produce this event
    • Sean makes a motion; Michael H seconds; all in agreement.
    • Coordination Committee: Sean K. Jason F., Monica P-S’
  • Shoreline Park Movie Night: Discuss and decide whether to sponsor or not. Create committee to produce this event
  • Youth Day on the Bay: Discuss and decide whether to co-sponsor or not. Create committee to produce this event
    • Allen makes a motion to have the event; Sean seconds; all in agreement.
    • October 13, 2018
  • IBNA Monthly Social Gatherings
    • 3rd Fridays at Speakeasy

ITEM 8. 11:20 11:30: Board photo shoot (Sean would like photos for the website)

 

ITEM 9. 11:30: Adjourn