IBNA DRAFT MINUTES
May 04, 2019
Present: J.Fox, S.Karlin, M.Hamman, R. Laufman, and M.Padilla-Stemmelen
Minutes: April minutes approved
- Posh Green reaches out to S.Karlin
- M. Hamman no longer on the Bayview CAC
- Chair Report
- DPW & SFCUU have secured funding for R&D and outreach
- Treasurer’s report:
- 3 prior membership applications paid
- Posh Green
- IBNA will send nonpartisan letter in response to Posh Green’s communication on 5/1/19
- 900 Innes
- Jill, Richard & Michael were at the waterboard meeting for the clean up. They committed to trying to save the historic buildings.
- Website – Drop Steve. Sean to find another developer – Ask Dave as well.
- Member Quarterly (June 1)
- Utility presentations – Muni – CBTP – Clean Power SF – Recology
- New retail & opportunities – reach out to Cafe Alma (Jill), Bath House (Michael) & Posh Green (Sean) for businesses on Innes – Sutro (Michael), Dohertys (Jill), Build (Michael), for open retail spaces.
- Richard to work on room & chairs
- Rent projector (Jill) Laptop & Screen (Sean)
- Save the date – postcard & email
- pastries – Michael
- Coffee, plates, napkins, etc. – Jill
- Meeting adjourned 11:05 am.