Whether you’ve been in India Basin for decades, or are just discovering the neighborhood, now is a great time to get involved with the India Basin Neighborhood Association. Residents, local business owners and workers, property owners, and friends of the community are encouraged to get involved with IBNA. Members receive regular communication and support the IBNA mission.
- Regular Members are those who live, work or own a business in India Basin (voting).
- Friend of India Basin (FOI) are those who do not live or work in India Basin but support the people who live and work there (non-voting).
All members receive invitations to meetings and events plus the following benefits.
- Individual: $20/year – Regular member receive one vote for Board of Directors.
- Household: $30/year – Available for two people who live at the same address and support the IBNA mission. Regular member receive two votes for Board of Directors.
- Business: $50/year – Local businesses, property owners, and organizations that support the IBNA mission. Regular member receive one vote for Board of Directors.
- To pay with a check, please make check payable to: India Basin Neighborhood Association and mail to:
PO Box 880953
San Francisco, CA 94188
- Use cash, check, or credit card at meetings or by appointment
- Pay/Renew using the PayPal link below.