Annual General Meeting
Of the Association
February 01, 2014
- Call to order – And welcome to everyone.
- Introduction to IBNA. Describe the Association and Introduce current Board Members.
- Description of accomplishments in past year:
- Opened Hudson & Griffith Streets
- Successful in getting a new roof on the Shipwright’s Cottage
- Work to have the city acquire the property known as 900 Innes
- Work with the various stakeholders to complete the Blue Greenway path through India Basin. Secured a commitment from PG&E and Rec & Park, and DPW.
- Held our largest Easter Egg Hunt Ever.
- Had an amazing day on the bay kayak event in conjunction with our partner America True.
- Challenges we will be working on in the coming year.
- Continue to advocate for the acquisition of 900 innes
- Continue to complete the Blue Greeway advocating with Lennar and the Navy to move it through the Shipyard.
- Work with the new owners of the Acosta Parcel to insure a plan for development that aligns with our community vision.
- Work with DPW to improve the sidewalks along Innes
- Introduce Supervisor Malia Cohen and thank her for her help.
- Invitation to those present to join the board and help us meet these challenges.
- Conduct Elections
- Identify openings.
- Allow candidates to present themselves.
- Conduct election with a written ballot. & Announce results.
- Adjourn meeting and encourage everyone to enjoy themselves and to get to know one another.