Board of Directors Meeting
September 07, August 10, 2013
- Call to order – Determine Quorum and welcome members
- Approval of Meeting Minutes: From August 08, 2013
- Kayak Event w/ America True (Untill 10:00 AM)
- Meet with Dan and plan the event.
- Chairman’s Report: by Michael Hamman.
- Opening Hudson & Griffith Streets update. (See e-mail)
- Seat on the new PAC
- Up-date on Bike Path
- Meeting with Phil Ginsburg process and timeline for 900 Innes.
- Research on a bridge indicated pricing as low as 30K for a bridge.
- Treasurer’s Report: by Michael Cocagne.
- Secretary’s Report: by Sue Ellen Smith.
- Other Reports:
- Update on Membership by Brian
- Legal Status of the Association (Sue Ellen & Allen)
- Details of Sean’s Video
- Old Business:
- Web Site Improvements
- Use “Dropbox” rather than create an archive on web site.
- Steve is adding the capability to do Power Point and to add video
- Discussion of extension to the EPA TAG Grant. Support ARC for the recipent?
- New Business:
- Discussion and possible action to create a budget for buying a Canopy
- Future Agendas.
- Adjournment. (11:00 AM)