India Basin Neighborhood Association
BOARD OF DIRECTOR’S MEETING AGENDA
June 5, 2021 @ 9:00 am
Via ZOOM Meeting
ITEM 1. 9:00 BOARD CHECK-IN
- Roll Call / Quorum
- Review Agenda
- Board Member Check-in / Announcements
- Review / Approve Minutes May 2021
ITEM 2. 9:15 IBNA MANAGEMENT
- Treasure Report
- Secretary Report
ITEM 3. 9:30 PROJECTS
- Open IBNA meetings
- Move the letters – Sean
- Shipwrights cottage – Michael
- Newsletter – Max , Jill
- Ongoing discussion of new projects – Improvements to streetscape.
- Discussion of Kayak Event – do we want to do it? Do we have the manpower to do all the tasks. (see Jills List attached)
- India Basin Clean-Up Days, – IBNA involvement?
- Paint the Void – proposal – Max
ITEM 4. 10:05 GUEST SPEAKERS
- 10:05, John Stewart Company’s Director of Development, Catherine Etzel* will be presenting on Hunters View – Phase 3 updates.
- 10:35 Better SF Public Schools’ two co-founders, Jennifer Butterfoss and Patrick Wolff will be presenting on reforming how we select our BOE members, and other school issues.
ITEM 4. 11:00 NEW BUSINESS
- Approve letter w/ Build Inc regarding the Manwaring Letters (see attached)
- Notice Ground Breaking at 900 Innes – June 17, 3:00 pm.
ITEM 5. 11:30 REVIEW AND ADJOURN
- Richard is Chair for next monthly meeting