Board of Directors Meeting
August 1, 2015
- Call to order – Determine Quorum and welcome members
- Approval of Meeting Minutes: From July 11, 2015
- Board Member Check-in: (10 minutes or less)
- Chair’s Report: by Sue Ellen Smith
- Treasurer’s Report: by Allen Frazier.
- Secretary’s Report: by Sean Karlin.
- i. Thank you letters:
- Other Reports:
- Update on the Eastern Waterfront Neighbors – Sean Karlin, Pauline Peele
- Old / On-going Business:
- Dan Leininger re planning for October’s Kayak event
- Kayak sponsors: Central Concrete, Recology, Bayview Boat Club, ??
- New Business:
- Build Inc.’s development plans
- MOU: partners re 900 Innes & India Basin Open Space (Chair’s report)
- Draft Transportation Report
- 4101 3rd Street development – Tori Freeman
- (10:30 AM)
* * * * * * *
Guest Presentation: 11AM
Tiffany Sutton, Assistant District Attorney, San Francisco
Tiffany will meet with us to provide an overview of the D.A.’s priorities for reducing / prosecuting crime in our neighborhood.