Board of Directors Meeting
September 10, 2016
- Call to order – Determine Quorum and welcome members:
- Sue Ellen, Tori, Allen, Sean, Mónica, Richard, Steve and Pauline
- Approval of Meeting Minutes: Meeting minutes from August 6, 2016
- Reviewed offline & postponed until next meeting.
- Board Member Check-in: (10 minutes or less)
- Tori reports on upcoming Halloween event at Pier 70 called “GhostShip.”
- Allen reports delays on t-shirt production.
- Sean reports on EPA.
- Chair’s Report: by Sue Ellen Smith
- Treasurer’s Report: by Allen Frazier.
- Reviewed offline
- Secretary’s Report: by Mónica
- Other Reports:
- Update on Build Inc.
- India Basin 9/20
- Old / On-going Business:
- Motion. Allen makes motions to form a new legal organization; seconded by Steve.
- Planning for Kayak event 10/15 (Ben, SFBayWaterTrail will table)
- Equipment: Climbing Wall
- Permits: Ok
- After-Event: Seven Stills
- All checks received
- T-Shirts sponsored by Bayview Boat Club (Allen)
- New Business:
- Discussion on supporting Cleo Rand Lane parking restrictions
- Adjournment. (10:30 AM)
- Supervisor Mark Farrell “Shared Schoolyard” project