Board of Directors Meeting
May 05, 2012
- Call to order – Determine Quorum and welcome members
- Approval of Meeting Minutes: From February 04,2012
- New Business
- Appoint Steve LaPlant to the Board of Directors of IBNA
- Appoint Sean Karlin to the Board of Directors of IBNA
- Accept resignation from Robert Van Houton
- Discuss nominations for new Treasurer.
- Discuss and possible letter to BoS regarding Planning Code Amendments (See attached)
- Chairman’s Report: by Michael Hamman.
- The Egg Hunt was a HUGE success kudos to all!
- Work with the Secretary each month to write a short (less than one page) newsletter updating our membership on development in the neighborhood. This will be e-mailed to our list and kept on the Web Site.
- Treasurer’s Report: by Robert Van Houton.
- Secretary’s Report: by Sue Ellen Smith.
- Logo issues
- Update on the IBNA e-mail list.
- Other Reports:
- Report on Mendel Plaza
- Letter to EPA from IBNA (see attached)
- Update on Houseboat
- Update on Membership by Brian.
- Members report on your calls from last month. And take two new names to call this month.
- Old Business:
a. Ongoing effort to increase membership
l. Reach out to other associations
- Hillside village
- Mariners village
- Condo’s on Innes
- Future Agendas.
- Guests in June; America True
- Adjournment. (10:30 AM)
- Meet With:
a. 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Aide to Supervisor Cohen
- 900 Innes
- Evans St Fire Station
- Future Planning
- PG&E Site, Tank Lots and Jennings Street
- Boatyard Site
- Acosta Site
b. 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
Opera House Plans