Board of Directors Meeting
June 01, 2013
- Call to order – Determine Quorum and welcome members
- Approval of Meeting Minutes: From May 04, 2013
- Old Business: *
- 900 Innes
- Chronicle story about 900 Innes
- Environmental study of 900 Innes should begin any time.
- Malia is fully supportive of the acquisition.
- What should IBNA do to further advocate for the acquisition of 900 Innes
- New roof and damaged chimney. What are next steps to get the building fixed.
- Opening Hudson and Griffith
- Chairman’s Report: by Michael Hamman.
- Acosta Sale Update
- EPA/ARC extension filed.
- Treasurer’s Report: by Michael Cocagne.
- Secretary’s Report: by Sue Ellen Smith.
- Other Reports:
- Update on Membership by Brian
- Legal Status of the Association
- New Business:
- PG&E Explosion/ should we seek undergrounding
- In conjunction with Filch stair completion get DPW to fix sidewalk on Innes.
(Continued pg 2)
- Future Agendas.
- Should we invite Officer Lavin to address the Board regarding crime in the neighborhood and 4th of July on Fitch?
- Should we invite Dan Leininger, Executive Director, America True® to join us to begin planning this years event?
- Adjournment. (10:45 AM)
- Guests: (11:00 AM)
- Patricia Aleman
Government & Community Outreach Specialist
Recology Sunset Scavenger
* Taken out of regular order