Board of Directors Meeting
July 13, 2013
- Call to order – Determine Quorum and welcome members
- Approval of Meeting Minutes: From June 01, 2013
- Old Business: *
- 900 Innes
- Update from Jill.
- Chairman’s Report: by Michael Hamman.
- Treasurer’s Report: by Michael Cocagne.
- Secretary’s Report: by Sue Ellen Smith.
- Other Reports:
- Update on Membership by Brian
- Legal Status of the Association (Sue Ellen & Allen)
- New Business:
- Response to BTI Draft EIR. PG&E Explosion/ we should seek undergrounding
- In conjunction with Filch stair completion get DPW to fix sidewalk on Innes.
- Opening Hudson & Griffith Streets update.
- Discussion of the Mayors plan to build a new 100 bed homeless shelter on Jennings Street. Many in Bayview are opposing this should we sign on to the petition opposing it? Should we schedule a presentation from the leader of the group opposing this?
- Future Agendas.
- Should we invite Officer Lavin to address the Board regarding crime in the neighborhood and 4th of July on Fitch?
(Continued pg 2)
- Should we invite Thor & Lennar to discuss planning for Block #1 development.
- Adjournment. (10:45 AM)
- Guests: (11:00 AM)
- Dan Leininger, Executive Director, America True® to join us to begin planning this years event?