Board of Directors Meeting
July 14, 2012
- Call to order – Determine Quorum an welcome members
- Approval of Meeting Minutes: From June 02. 2012
- Chairman’s Report: by Michael Hamman.
- Discussion of Houseboat
- Treasurer’s Report: by Michael Cocagne
- Secretary’s Report: by Sue Ellen Smith.
- Logo issues
- Letter of thanks to Robert ?
- Update on the IBNA e-mail list.
- New board member profiles on web site
- Other Reports:
- Update on Houseboat
- Update on Membership by Brian.
- Old Business:
- America True Event
- Reach out Erin
- Set Date
- IBNA Involvement
- New Business:
- Legal status of Association – See IBP #2 attached from Kristine
- Consider Sean’s video proposal
- Accept resignation from Kathryn & seek new board member
- Discussion & Possible action: Should IBNA take a position on the decision to reverse the Navy ROD on parcel E-2
- Future Agendas.
- (10:30 AM)
- Meet With:
- 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM – Bike Path Planners
- SFPA will introduction the Blue Greenway Area-Wide Plan and up date on process so far.
- Bionic’s will give a Power Point Presentation on current site conditions,
- Discussion and collect feedback from group on open space ideas and connectivity.
- Next steps Bionic’s and SFPA
The Bicycle Coalition will be present at Saturday’s meeting. The representative’s name is Dani.