India Basin Neighborhood Association
Board of Directors Meeting Agenda
Tuesday, September 6, 9 AM (for September 3), via ZOOM
- Board Check in
- Treasurer’s Report: Current balances
- Discuss IBNA India Basin Day support on Sunday Oct 16. Support is for the kayaking portion only
- IBNA/CEMEX pays approximately $700 not spent last year for water sports insurance
- Obtain tables, chairs, 2 tents, clipboards, banners, wristbands –we have except rent tables and chairs
- Coordinate 8 volunteers for 10 AM – 5 PM. Event is 11 – 4; kayaking is 12 – 4
- Staff setup / cleanup for kayak sign-in, valuables “check”, and PFD fitting area only.
In return IBNA and CEMEX will receive logos on all flyers and publicity and have a presence at the event.
- Review “What’s Happening” schedule UPDATES (see below)
- Review suggested Neighborhood Requests of Developers (see below)
- Discuss any Build, Inc meeting follow up
- September Newsletter to publish Sept 9
- What’s Happening updates
- Draft Neighborhood Requests of Developers: CTA: Community Thoughts?
- IBNA to support kayaking at India Basin Day: CTA: Call for Volunteers
- 900 Innes Groundbreaking Sept 15
- New Farm Free Events September 18 and September 25
- Now Hunters Point Free Event September 24
- Hot Line for Portola Music Festival September 24-25 (in case of noise)
- Next Board meeting: October 1 (confirm)
Construction Schedule 2022 – 2025
Draft Neighborhood Requests of Developers
The India Basin Neighborhood Association respectfully request that all developers in our community please:
- Follow all construction rules for the City and County of San Francisco, especially those concerning work hours, noise levels, and dust controls.
- Make sure that all contractors and sub-contractors are aware that they are working in an established residential neighborhood.
- Prominently post at the construction site a contact telephone number and/or email address that neighbors can use in case there are any concerns.
- Properly cover all trucks before traveling into and out of the neighborhood.
- Keep the construction site and sidewalks and streets adjacent to the construction site free of litter and weeds.
- Subscribe to the FREE India Basin Neighborhood Association electronic newsletter to learn about and participate in community events at indiabasin.org