Board of Directors Meeting
December 5, 2015
- Call to order – Determine Quorum and welcome members
- Approval of Meeting Minutes: From November 7, 2015
- Board Member Check-in: (10 minutes or less)
- Chair’s Report: by Sue Ellen Smith
- Treasurer’s Report: by Allen Frazier.
- Secretary’s Report: by Sean Karlin.
- i. Thank you letters:
- Other Reports:
- Update on the Eastern Waterfront Neighbors – Sean Karlin, Pauline Peele
- Old / On-going Business:
- Task Force for India Basin Parks 12/3/15 – Sue Ellen
- Agenda discussion
- New Business:
- Sidewalk on Innes in front of Build Inc.
- Noise/traffic issues @ local venues affecting India Basin: Pier 70 (noise); Whitecap, Post Office (street/sidewalk/traffic)
- Petition for Phelps Open Space (see: http://natureinthecity.org/advocacy/ )
- Pier 80 Proposed Homeless Shelter – Michael Hamman, Sean Karlin
- Mural project – Tori Freeman
- Trucks @ Innes & Middlepoint
- (10:30 AM)