Annual General Meeting
March 7, 2015
- Call to order – Welcome members,guests, & introduce Board – Sue Ellen Smith
Capt. Robert O’Sullivan, Mawuli Tugbenyoh for Malia Cohen
- Recognition – Acknowledge & thank Forrest & Speakeasy for hosting AGM
- IBNA’s 2014 Accomplishments: by Sue Ellen Smith.
- 15th Annual Egg Hunt – great turnout w/ 50+ kids;
- IBNA hosted free kayaking day w/ America’s True w/ largest turnout ever;
help from Recology & Bay Kayakers, Bo Barnes,
- IBNA succeeded in having the City purchase 900 Innes for a waterfront park,
and now has 2 members on the Mayor’s Task Force for India Basin Waterfront Parks Vision Plan.
- IBNA strengthened bonds w/ other neighborhood organizations, including
Better Bayview, BRITE, Eastern Waterfront Neighborhood Association,
Mendell Plaza, Dogpatch Neighborhood Ass’n, and others.
- IBNA’s 2015 Goals: by _________
- Participate in Mayor’s Task Force for India Basin Waterfront – progress is
being made & bike path should come soon!
- Continue participation with Build Inc. as development plans move forward.
- NERT Training: by Sean Karlin
- Join Us: by Michael Hamman
- Call for more memberships – join us in improving the neighborhood! Announcements / input from attendees on Post-its
- 7. Election: by Sue Ellen Smith
- Votes for three Board positions / any floor nominations?