Board of Directors Meeting
October 4, 2014
9:12 AM Call to order – Determine Quorum and welcome members – Steve, Richard, Michael, Pauline, Sue Ellen, Sean, Alan (in at 9:30).
9:13 Approval of Meeting Minutes: From September 13, 2014
9:15 Board Member Check-in: (10 minutes or less)
9:21 Chairman’s Report: by Sue Ellen Smith
9:25 Treasurer’s Report: by Allen Frazier.
9:27 Secretary’s Report: by Sean Karlin.
- i. Thank you letters – Formal invite letters for Malia Cohen and Sophia Maxwell to come to the America True Event
9:30 Other Reports:
- Update on the Eastern Waterfront Neighbors – Sean Karlin, Pauline Peele
- Report on 900 Innes Celebration 9/18/14 – Sean, Michael, Pauline
9:50 New Business:
9:50 Appointment of new Board member to replace Jill – Movement to replace former board member Jill Fox with Tori Freeman. M. Hamman Moved, S. Karlin 2nd. Unanimously passed.
10:10 Select an AGM date for 2015 – Tabled until November.
10:11 Discussion of Light Rail on Innes Avenue – Working group with Sue Ellen, Alan & Sean to create transportation discovery plan. Special transportation meeting with Build Inc. Rep & MTA rep to follow November Board meeting. Invite P. Banks & P. Albert.
10:12 Parking on Innes Avenue – To be included in Transportation Discovery Plan.
10:30 Old / On-going Business:
- Annual Kayak event, Saturday October 25th, 2014 – Recology BBQ
- assign tasks for event / plannning (10:30AM – Dan Leininger) – On-Site crew at 10:00am.
- update from Allen re Bayview Boat Club’s contribution
11:10 Adjournment. (11:00 AM)
* * * * * * *
10:30AM Dan Leininger, America’s True