Board of Directors Meeting
November 1, 2014
9:10 Call to order – Determine Quorum and welcome members – Michael H., Sue Ellen, Allen, Steve, Brian, Pauline, Richard, Sean, (Guest: Hap)
9:11 Approval of Meeting Minutes: From October 4, 2014
9:15 Board Member Check-in: (10 minutes or less)
9:17 Chair’s Report: by Sue Ellen Smith
9:20 Treasurer’s Report: by Allen Frazier.
9:22 Secretary’s Report: by Sean Karlin.
- i. Thank you letters: post-Kayak event – Phil Ginsburg (Rec & Parks), David Gavrich, (Genevieve), Ron Walton & Maurice Quillen (Recology), Dan Leininger (America True) Build Inc., Malia Cohen, Dawn Reilly, Dana Reilly.
9:34 Other Reports:
- Update on the Eastern Waterfront Neighbors – Sean Karlin, Pauline Peele
9:36 Old / On-going Business:
- Annual Kayak event, Saturday October 25th, 2014 – great success
- Sponsors: use of logos on promo materials.
9:51 New Business:
- Select an AGM date for 2015 – Feb 28th, 2015
- Transportation Committee Report – Sean, Allen, Sue Ellen
- Potential School on Build, Inc. parcel – Sue Ellen
- Build Inc. claiming IBNA’s 100% support, goes too far. Conditional support.
- Letter re India Basin Working Group / Build, Inc. – Sue Ellen
- (11:00 AM)
* * * * * * *
No Guest Presentations