Board of Directors Meeting
June 4, 2016
- 9:40 – Call to order – Determine Quorum and welcome members
- Approval of Meeting Minutes: No meeting minutes from May
- 9:40 – Board Member Check-in: (10 minutes or less)
- 9:45 – Future of the Storehouse to be discussed on Thursday at 6:00 at the Storehouse.
- 9:46 – Chair’s Report: by Sue Ellen Smith
- Treasurer’s Report: by Allen Frazier.
- Secretary’s Report: by Sean Karlin.
- i. Thank you letters:
- 9: 48 – Other Reports:
- Update on the Eastern Waterfront Neighbors – Next meeting is June 23rd at 6:00 pm.
- Update on Build Inc. / India Basin – Sue Ellen – Planning Department is hosting Build’s presentation on Thursday June 16th meeting at 5:00 pm City College at 1800 Oakdale.
- Build has submitted their notice of completion.
- Michael Hamman – This is the key moment in the establishment of the future development of the Build project. Michael requests a sub-committee study the documents and IBNA take a position.
- June 21st – Parks development meeting at Lady of Lourdes church. 6:00 pm.
- Craftsmen & Wolves – Opened a little shop on 3rd & Yosemite. Open M – F, 7 am – 5 pm.
- 10:09 – Old / On-going Business:
- Planning for Kayak event in October – No date yet. Last year was huge and we expect this year will also be big. – Lots of work.
- 10:10 – New Business:
- Opportunity for IBNA Movie Night in IB Shoreline Park – Led by Parks 91214 and Maya Rogers. The group is being formed as an outcrop of the 900 Innes.
- Alan moved that the board create a sub-committee. Alan 2nd the motion. Passed unanimously.
- Alan moved to nominate Sean as the chair. Alan 2nd. Passed unanimously.
- Alan, Sean, Monica, Steve, Sue Ellen – as the sub-committee on the Build/Planning Department’s EIR on
- Pauline moves that this group constitutes a committee to review and come up with recommendations for the Build EIR. Tori 2nds. Passed unanimously.
- Adjournment. (10:30 AM)
Wing Lee, Developer, 1065 Innes Avenue (5 minutes)
10:30 – Hydra Mendoza, Youth Park Space (15 minutes – taken out of order)
_________, Seven Stills Distillery, 1439 Egbert Street (30 minutes)