Board of Directors Meeting
July 11, 2015
- 9:15 Call to order – Determine Quorum and welcome members – Steve, Michael, Richard, Tori, Allen, Sean
- Approval of Meeting Minutes: From June 20, 2015
- 9:20 Board Member Check-in: (10 minutes or less)
- Skip Chair’s Report: by Sue Ellen Smith (absent; no report)
- Skip Treasurer’s Report: by Allen Frazier.
- Skip Secretary’s Report: by Sean Karlin.
- i. Thank you letters: Egg Hunt (Recology, Central Concrete, City Grazing)
- Other Reports:
- Update on the Eastern Waterfront Neighbors – Sean Karlin, Pauline Peele
- 9:30 Old / On-going Business:
- Time to contact Dan Leininger re October’s Kayak event – Oct 17th?
- Kayak sponsors: Central Concrete, Recology, Bayview Boat Club, ??
- 10:10 New Business:
- Report: meeting w/ TPL re 900 Innes project – Michael, Richard – Gena Froman TPL
- Report: meeting w/ PG&E – Sean, Michael, Richard
- Report: funding for India Basin projects – Jill Fox – Letter, Mohammad (Ed Lee) thank you for cleaning up the sidewalks on Arelious Walker – And for future India Basin work.
- Report: Recent Developments with Build Inc. Plan – Michael, Sean –
- Added – Palm Trees at Innes and Donahue – Voted unanimously to save the palm trees.
- Adjournment. (11:00 AM)
* * * * * * *
Proposed America True Kayak Date: October 17th