Board of Directors Meeting
August 1, 2015
- 9:15 Call to order – Determine Quorum and welcome members
- Approval of Meeting Minutes: From July 11, 2015
- 9:10 Board Member Check-in: (10 minutes or less)
- 9:30 Chair’s Report: by Sue Ellen Smith
- Treasurer’s Report: by Allen Frazier.
- Secretary’s Report: by Sean Karlin.
- i. Thank you letters:
- Other Reports:
- Update on the Eastern Waterfront Neighbors – Sean Karlin, Pauline Peele
- 9:50 Old / On-going Business:
- 9:50 Dan Leininger re planning for October’s Kayak event
- Kayak sponsors: Midway, Central Concrete, Recology, Bayview Boat Club, Who else??
- New Business:
- Build Inc.’s development plans
- 9:30 MOU: partners re 900 Innes & India Basin Open Space (Chair’s report)
- 10:49 Draft Transportation Report
- 10:22 4101 3rd Street development – Tori Freeman (moved) Nicole Bowler (2nd) – Unanimous vote in favor of a letter of opposition to the current development plans for 4101 3rd St.
- Adjournment. (10:50 AM)
* * * * * * *
Guest Presentation: 11AM
Tiffany Sutton, Assistant District Attorney, San Francisco
Tiffany will meet with us to provide an overview of the D.A.’s priorities for reducing / prosecuting crime in our neighborhood.