Board of Directors Meeting
July 9, 2016
- 9:45 – Call to order – Determine Quorum and welcome members
Monica, Sue Ellen, Tori, Richard, Pauline, Allen, Sean
- Approval of Meeting Minutes: Meeting minutes from June 4, 2016 – Skipped
- Board Member Check-in: (10 minutes or less) Skipped.
- 10:19 – Chair’s Report: by Sue Ellen Smith
- Treasurer’s Report: by Allen Frazier.
- 10:20 Secretary’s Report: by Sean Karlin.
- i. Thank you letters:
- Other Reports:
- 10:20 – Update on the Eastern Waterfront Neighbors 6/23 – Sean, Monica – Lobbying for money for Mission Bay school. Lobby for designated sites for school.
- 10:30 – Update on Build Inc. / India Basin NOP/IS – Sue Ellen – Letter sent on time with IBNA recommendation. Sue Ellen met with Yarne, Michael agreed to include the aesthetic study in the EIR.
- Old / On-going Business:
- 10:35 – Planning for Kayak event in October – 10/15
- New Business:
- Opportunity for IBNA Movie Night in IB Shoreline Park – reschedule?
- Sup Katy Tang’s housing proposal; re-stripe traffic lanes on Innes; undergrounding power lines – Board & member letters to supes; DPW
- 10:19 – Vote on Board officers – Monica – secretary. Sue Ellen – Chair. Allen – Tresurer – Sean Moved, Tori Seconded, Unanimous vote.
- 9:55 – Open seat – Board recognizes we have an open seat and we choose to use the next few months to find a good fit that will help our board achieve greater diversity.
- Adjournment. (10:30 AM)
Destiny Brown, Imprint City/BAYVIEWLive Music & Arts(15 minutes)
Kathryn Angotti, SFMTA/Automated Speed Enforcement (30 minutes)
Brigette LeBlanc – Sewage upgrades.