Board of Directors Meeting
April 5th, 2014
9:20AM Meeting Called to Order: Quorum Present.
Members Present: Michael Hamman, Allen Frazier, Sue Ellen Smith, Steve LaPlante, Sean Karlin, Richard Laufman, Brian Stott, Pauline Peele.
9:22AM Approval of Meeting Minutes: from November 2, 2013.
No notes from that meeting; minutes to be added next month.
9:25AM Chairman’s Report:
Our changing neighborhood and IBNA’s role: Request that Build Inc. presents to IBNA at May 3rd meeting.
9:35AM Treasurer’s Report: Allen Frazier
Financials submitted to Board via e-mail; review & discussion. Last EPA payment to ARC.
9:36AM Secretary’s Report: Sean Karlin
- Correspondence: Ltr to Speakeasy for ABC License.
- Provide the Laughing Monk Brewery letter of support for ABC license. MOTION 004.05.2014: SK makes motion, PP seconds. ALL APPROVE
9:40AM Other Reports:
- Update on Acosta Parcel/Build Inc.: Michael Hamman.
- Legal Status of Organization: Allen Frazier
- Report on India Basin Walking Tour with Build Inc.: Sean Karlin
10:01AM Old Business:
2014 Spring Egg Hunt: Saturday, April 19, 2014 from 9AM-1PM at India Basin Shoreline Park. SK Membership outreach to donate hard-boiled & painted eggs. PP will run the BBQ.
10:52AM New Business:
- Appointment of new board members: No action taken.
- Consider joining Easter Waterfront Neighborhood Association (EWNA): Sean Karlin presented. Some of us will attend the May 28th meeting at the South Beach Boat Club.
- Consider supporting John Stewart & Co. Action – Request JS&C present to IBNA at June meeting.
11:02AM Adjournment. – Meeting adjourned.