Board of Directors Meeting
December 7, 2013
9:15AM Meeting Called to Order: Quorum Present.
Members Present: Michael Hamman, Allen Frazier, Jill Fox, Sue Ellen Smith, Steve LaPlante, Sean Karlin, Richard Laufman, Brian Stott,
Pauline Peele, as well as Shirley Bruton.
9:16AM Approval of Meeting Minutes: from November 2, 2013.
No quorum at that meeting; no minutes taken; no action items.
9:17AM Chairman’s Report:
- Opening Hudson & Griffith Streets update: DPW will open next week. SF Rec & Park opened trail 3 days after letter.
9:35AM Treasurer’s Report:
Financials submitted to Board via e-mail; review & discussion.
9:36AM Secretary’s Report:
- Correspondence:Ltrs to Malia Cohen, SF Rec & Park re opening streets
9:38AM Other Reports:
- Update on Membership: BS will start work on AGM.
- Legal Status of Organization: SES reports back; efforts ongoing.
- Financial Comm. For Blue Greenway: JF will participate
10:01AM Old Business:
- Meeting w/ Shipyard CAC: MH reports back re Interim Bike Path through the Shipyard; Full CAC meeting presentation now set for 1/13/14 but can be postponed, if necessary.
10:32AM New Business:
- Planning for AGM: Saturday, Feb 1, 2014 from 4-6PM at Speakeasy. BS will start arrangements.
MOTION 12.1.2013: MH made motion to approve budget of $300 for T- shirts; SK seconded motion; ALL APPROVE.
MOTION 12.2.2013: MH made motion to approve budget of $200 for food/beverages for AGM; PP seconded motion; ALL APPROVE.
- SF PUC presentation: Discussion of their proposal to deliver a presentation on the proposed water rate increase.
11:12AM Future Agenda items.
- Meeting with Art Agnos re proposed Warriors Arena.
MOTION 12.3.2013: AF makes motion to adjourn; SK seconded motion; ALL APPROVE; Meeting adjourned.