Board of Directors Meeting
June 7, 2014
9:30AM Meeting Called to Order: Quorum Present.
Members Present: Michael Hamman, Sue Ellen Smith, Sean Karlin, Pauline Peele, Steve LaPlant,.
9:35AM Approval of Meeting Minutes: from June 7, 2014. Approved.
9:40AM Chairman’s Report:
- Pier 70 Partners – Tori Freeman requested a letter of support for the SF entertainment Commission that we did provide.
- Build Inc. – Continued discussions with the “Working Group”. Presentation to full board not yet on agenda.
9:50AM Treasurer’s Report: Allen Frazier – Approved
9:52AM Membership: Michael Hamman
- Pass membership from Brian to Michael
9:55AM Secretary’s Report: Sean Karlin
- Correspondence: Thank you letters for their support of the Spring Egg Hunt were sent out
10:00AM Other Reports:
- Update on Eastern Waterfront: Sean Karlin.
- Update on 900 Innes Acquisition by SF Rec & Parks: Sean Karlin & Michael Hamman
10:10AM Old/On-Going Business:
- Annual Kayak Event: Saturday October 25th – Sue Ellen – Mobilize the community and get more press coverage.
10:17AM New Business:
- Appointment of new board members: No action taken, looking at Kristine Enea.
- Contact John Stewart Co. for Board presentation
- Candidate for Supervisor of D10, Tony Kelly requested opportunity to present to the board – Approved for July 12th meeting.
- Request Lennar support a community 4th of July BBQ – Michael Hamman.
10:45AM Adjournment. – Meeting adjourned.
11:00AM Report on SF Entertainment Commission / Pier 70 Partners
Pauline Peele / Tori Freeman
11:30AM Report on City of SF’s acquisition of 900 Innes
Supervisor Malia Cohen