Board of Directors Meeting
November 7, 2015
- Call to order – Determine Quorum and welcome members – 9:12 am
Present: Sue Ellen Smith, Nicole Bowler (left early), Michael Hamman, Richard Laufman, Sean Karlin, Allen Frazier (arrived late). Absent: Tori Freeman, Pauline Peele, Stephen La Plante.
- Approval of Meeting Minutes: From October 3, 12, 2015 – N/A
- Board Member Check-in: (10 minutes or less) – N/A
- Chair’s Report: by Sue Ellen Smith – internal/external communications with regards to the India Basin Parks Task Force. 9:15 am
- Treasurer’s Report: by Allen Frazier. – N/A
- Secretary’s Report: by Sean Karlin. – N/A
- i. Thank you letters: TBD thank you letters for the Kayak event.
- Other Reports:
- Update on the Eastern Waterfront Neighbors – Sean Karlin – N/A
- Old / On-going Business:
- Wrap up re October’s Kayak event – 9:40 am
- Task Force for India Basin Parks 11/5; SFRP Comm. 10/15 – Sue Ellen – 9:20 am
- New Business: N/A
- Report on meeting with Sup. Malia Cohen re IBWG / IBNA interests
- Noise/traffic issues @ local venues affecting India Basin
- Adjournment. (10:15 AM) – No votes were taken.
10:15AM Jason Fried, SFPUC / SF Local Agency Formation Commission speaking about CleanPowerSF
10:30AM Jeanne Beaudet, SFMTA l Central Subway Project / T-Line Shutdown
11AM Derek Vinh, 818 Innes development